You lead the way, We’ve got your back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible— and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Join #TeamAmex and let’s lead the way together.
American Express™, global leader in payment services, is looking for a young university or master student in Economics or Marketing for an internship in our Marketing Team.
For our headquarter in Rome but virtually, we are looking for an intern who will support our Global Merchant Services Team (GMNS), responsible for designing strategies for merchants, in marketing activities.
The Intern will have the opportunity to carry out the training project as Marketing GMNS Intern. In this role he/she will be able to get to know the main dynamics and steps of the launch of marketing initiatives in a multinational company involved in B2B and B2C activities.
The Intern will be involved in the following activities:
- Setting and delivering CRM campaigns and analyzing results with specific reports
- Support the preparation of offer’s communication on American Express Site
- Preparing materials to set up point of sales
- Organizing events
What you will need to succeed
- Basic knowledge of Marketing, Communication and Advertising
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Good communication and relational skills;
- Fluent in English (written and oral);
- Good knowledge of Office tools (in particular Excel, Power Point and Word).
Type of internship: curricular
Graduation: in 6 months or more preferred
Starting date: October/November
Length: 6 months
This internship provides the obtaining of academic credits (CFU), if needed.