Do you have passion to influence business strategy, product design, commercial vision, media landscape? Passion to drive the change, through deep consumer understanding and front-edge advanced analytics?
Then, this role is perfect for you!
In Analytics & Insights (A&I), we use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it & how we can we influence them, through immersive exploration and big data analytics.
We uncover unexpected insights and innovate the way P&G runs business.
A career in A&I will build your ability to influence and think strategically, across a breadth of experiences on multiple P&G business.
YOUR ROLE AS INTERN IN ANALYTICS & INSIGHTS
- You will act as a business strategy consultant, guiding decisions of P&G Top management in several business domains (consumer, costumer, digital, …)
- You will be part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Marketing, Finance, Sales, R&D and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth
- You will combine analytical expertise and deep consumer understanding, to anticipate opportunities and answer critical business questions
- You will grow your skills day-in, day-out, improving your mastery in big data analytics as well as immersive in-depth researches. You will have the opportunity to explore new ways to learn and to connect with internal & external guides worldwide
WHAT WE OFFER
- Responsibilities as of Day 1– You will be given a project and feel the ownership for it from the beginning
- Continuous mentoring– you will work with a team and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
WHO WE ARE:
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and home to iconic, loved and trusted brands, such as Dash®, Gillette®, Pantene®, Oral-B®, Swiffer®, Head & Shoulders®, Braun®, Fairy®.
For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has grown in the market and changed the way business is done, thanks to Talents. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
AT P&G #WeSeeEqual
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on inclusion.
We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
“Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Bachelor’s/Master’s students with:
- Strong analytical skills and Integrative thinking
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills, with a “can-do” approach and an unusual skew to innovate
- Ability to play a key role and influence across levels and functions.
- Boundless curiosity and un-sane passion to generate result
- Data Analytics background a plus
Job locations: Rome, Lazio, Italy
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Information Technology