- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience or internship experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
- Familiarity with Google Ads and online advertising, Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
- Ability to develop thought leadership capabilities. Industry expertise combined with executive functioning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally to deliver impact.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Proactive, with a demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others.
About the job
Google Customer Solutions (GCS) sales teams are trusted advisors and sellers who maintain a relentless focus on customer success by bringing the best Google has to offer. As an Associate Account Strategist, you are the frontline of Google’s client-facing teams and will be responsible for a portfolio of businesses and strategic business goals that come with it. The majority of your time will be spent consulting with clients of all sizes and types, advising them on tailored and creative solutions on how to get the best return on their Google Ads investment. You’ll use your problem solving and objection handling skills to operate in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, you’ll use your comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, gained through past work experience or qualifications such as the Google Digital Workshop certificate.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Work towards strategic business goals while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to grow our customers’ business.
- Conduct frequent phone consultations with clients to advise them on how to get the best return on their Google Ads investment.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share online marketing strategy suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- Communicate with customers proactively.
- Establish relationships via phone calls or e-mail marketing and deliver a full consultative experience by following up with consistent educational communications.