Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you’ll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
You will join experienced colleagues who will train you to manage our customer’s projects with increasing autonomy
Implementing reliable and performing Cloud architectures, taking advantage of the analytical skills you developed during your studies
- You will work on IoT and other new paradigms such as FOG/EDGE computing. You will be involved with processing and acquiring data in the industrial process field
- By training with more experienced colleagues, you will design intelligent and flexible technology infrastructures in the Workplace, Network, Service Management, Security and Data Centre areas
- You will be learning how to design and implement innovative Cloud solutions to move our customers to new digital ecosystems while ensuring the benefits of emerging technologies such as Social Media, Mobility, Big Data and Analytics
- In close contact with customers you will manage your development teams, planning your work, reinventing and optimising your processes to handle issues and unforeseen events
- You will establish a project’s financial plan by checking its development.
- You will work internationally and be in contact with customers and colleagues from all over the world
Innovation starts with the foundations of systems. At Accenture you will be the one to redesign them. You’ll transform the infrastructure and processes to drive big companies into the future. Express your value by focusing on our customer’s complex architectures as our consultants did for OnePayroll. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-onepayroll-microsoft-accenture
Why we would choose you? If these goals reflect your ambitions, you have the chance to stand out and face new positive challenges. There are some requirements for you to be successful and make a significant contribution:
- You speak good English and express yourself naturally
- You have just finished your studies and you have a science degree (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics), Engineering or Economics and Marketing (and have acquired technical and scientific qualifications).
- You love to share and learn different things.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don’t have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website:: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.