Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales department at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation. If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales.
Your ‘day to day’
As Field Representative you will be responsible within a specific geographical area of the activities towards the points of sales, in order to proactively support our products.
Specific responsibilities include:
• To ensure the ideal stock level of our products fulfilling the commercial objectives
• To implement the trade marketing activities
• To put into action the visual merchandising strategy
• A Sales Representative works independently and is part of a sales district with several colleagues
Who we are looking for:
• University Degree or Diploma
• Fluent in Italian and a good knowledge of English
• Availability to move in different cities around Italy
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint)
• Previous commercial experience in structured Companies
• A valid driving license (owned at least from 12 months) and a valid working permit for EU are requested
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
N of vacancies: 5
Work location: Biella, Lecco, Brescia, Brindisi, Agrigento
Philip Morris Italia is one of the two Italian affiliates of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.
Location: Rome, Italy