INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERN ITALY 2020
Would you love leading one or multiple projects end-to-end, managing the schedule, the interaction with a multifunctional team, including full accountability for project success and contribution?
Would you love develop ideas, perform data analysis, develop project recommendations and documentation, engage with different partners from various organization and finally bring the agreed plant to successful completion? Are you up for the challenge?
Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
We innovate every single day the way business is done, through sophisticated mathematical models, providing optimization algorithms and uncovering unexpected insights.
A career in IT Data & Analytics will build your ability to influence and think strategically, across a breadth of experiences on multiple P&G business. In Analytics & Insights we partner with the consumer research group, building a diverse team that delivers breakthrough insights and innovative business transformation to P&G.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an award-winning IT and Analytics community working on a multi-billion dollar business based in our P&G office in Rome
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS A PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERN WILL BE:
During this internship, you will cover one or more of below roles:
- Project management: you will work in medium scale projects, aimed at serving needs at least at regional level, if not global ones, working with multi-functional teams. As such you will need strong leadership skills to understand where the team needs to get, how it should get there and make it happen.
- Business Process Engineer: the role of IT is to develop and deploy state of the art solutions that transform the business, to simplify day-to-day work and improve the return of our efforts.
- Business Analyst: you will use sophisticated business intelligence systems for analyzing various internal and external data feeds, such as Point of sale, Trade panel, Consumer Surveys. You will bring value for P&G by transforming data into insights and recommendations that drive competitive advantage for the company.
- Technology Master:we want to transform the business in a way that will maintain P&G at a leadership position. To do so, you will need an acute knowledge of technology to understand where and how to make technology a competitive advantage.
Duration 4-6 months
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibility from Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning
- Recognized cutting edge IT skills with development opportunities in either a Data & Analytics specialized career path
- Meaningful work in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment, impacting future business results.
- Continuous coaching and mentorship
- Dynamic, creative and encouraging work environment
- Competitive scholarship and accommodation
- Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
WHO WE ARE
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have one of the strongest portfolio’s of loved and trusted brands such as Dash®, Braun®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Pantene®, Oral-B®, and Swiffer®.
AT P&G #WESEEEQUAL
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on inclusion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?”
We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
We value flexibility and life balance, and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Apply if you have recently graduated or you are a student attending last year of a Master degree level qualification in IT / Engineering/ Technical/ Managerial programs.
- This internship is right for you if you have strong interest in Information Technology, Data and machine learning
- Have you proven leadership and teamwork skills? Are you an effective communicator, self-motivated, and able to take what you learn from the data and drive actions?
Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences)
Job locations: Rome, Lazio, Italy
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Information Technology