Shape the future of Quality. Bring your potencial to life.
We are looking for a 6 months intern be part of our Quality team with the opportunity to gain a wide exposure inside the manufacturing world having a cross collaboration within different functions of the organization (engineering, maintenance, assembly and supply chain).
During this internship you will collaborate on challenging assignment with the aim to improve factory processes. While learning how to analyse quality trends you will gain knowledge on how to handle a production problem as well as understand improvement approach. You will also get a professional mentoring provided by Electrolux senior management and specialists.
Your main tasks:
- Manage factory continuous improvement plan
- Work together with relevant teams and departments to improve processes
- Brainstorm ideas to create solutions for identified problems
- Manage simple testing problems and support work teams in problem analysis
- Analyse daily process failures in the factory teams by offering methodological support to factory personnel
- Analyse the statistical trend of some key process parameters in the Electrolux databases
- Monitor the failure trends, acting with the staff in case of trends drifts
- Student in Engineering or related fields
- Knowledge in MS-Office applications
- Knowledge in computer technology and systems operations is appreciated
- Required languages: Italian language is mandatory and Fluent English is a plus