Be a part of a revolutionary change
Times are changing at PMI. We’ve chosen to do something big. The world expects us to act responsibly. And we are doing just that by transforming our business by building a smoke-free future.
This transformation will revolutionise every area of our business. The products we sell. Where we sell them. How they’re manufactured and delivered. The way we talk to our customers.
It’s the perfect setting place to start your career. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing of a multinational business combined with the freedom of a startup. You’ll bring a positive mindset and fresh perspective to projects that can make a huge difference.
About the Yes Internship Program in Information Technology
You will work in the Information Technology (IT) department in:
• Gathering and documenting business requirements and commercial processes with a great focus on innovation, formalizing scope and deliverables;
• Supporting the design, implementation and deployment of the Salesforce platform for B2B streams;
• Bring innovative ideas by proactively searching for new ways to improve current processes and transforming the business with innovative solutions, having consumer at the core and fostering an agile and digital ecosystem
Who we are looking for:
• University degree in University degree in: Engineering (Computer, Management, Systems), Computer Science, STEM;
• IT background and passion about technology and innovation
• Good analytical skills
• Problem solving and customer orientation
• Ability to work alone and in teams
• Fluent in written and oral in English and in Italian
What’s ‘nice to have’:
• General purpose programming skills or code experience
• Knowledge of project management
• Communication skills
• Quick learning capabilities, entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Type of contract: Internship of 6 months length + 6 months temporary contract (after confirmation)
N. of open positions: 1
Work location: Roma
* Philip Morris Italia is one of the two Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.
Location: Rome, Italy
Department: Information Technology