Tipologia contratto: Stage
Sede di lavoro: Cerreto D'Esi
Make ideas come to life.
- You will be basedin our Food Preparation R&D Europe in Forlì with the opportunity to innovate and create the products of tomorrow.
- We are looking for a 6 months intern to be our Project Management. In this role you will gain hands on experience regarding the development of domestic appliances.
- Your main tasks:
- Help core project management teams create project schedules and outline deliverables.
- Track project deliverables against target dates.
- Lead and coordinate meetings with team to provide progress updates and identify project risks.
- Create schedules, identify and address resource capacity limitations.
- Identify, review and edit documents related to each project.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical/electronic, Automation, Management, Aerospace/aeronautical) or computer science
- Knowledge in understanding of product design and development
- Knowledge of Micro-Soft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project preferable
- Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken