Be a part of a revolutionary change
At Philip Morris International (PMI), we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products .
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Join us in the Information Technology Team and you will engage internal stakeholder in order to understand business needs, define requirements, propose optimal solution and drive change. You will plan and/or execute the assigned projects/activities, utilizing and adhering to Project Management best practices to ensure successful completion
Your ‘day to day’
• Understand the business function and technical areas; Analyze and define information and technical needs;
• Understand the global IT consumer portfolio and to navigate through it and the local IT Consumer portfolio in order to identify gaps and where and how the fulfilment of the business needs will fall into, formalizing scope and deliverables of projects/activities;
• Follows, either as a team member or as a lead, the appropriate Project Management methodology (PMP, Agile, etc) in order to deliver project results and meet milestones;
• Participate or leads the deployment and localization of the global IT system solutions when appropriate;
• Provide maintenance and support for local and global IT system solutions, in line with the global IT Roles&Responsabilities model, and following the agreed best practices (like ITIL);
• Is knowledgeable and adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services, especially in the areas of Cyber Security and Data Privacy;
• Collaborate actively and share knowledge and intelligence in the IT community and other functions on business related topics (IT and non-IT), in order to create and sustain a healthy organization.
Who we are looking for:
• Graduation in Economics, management engineering or related field
• Previous experience at least of 4/5 years in Information Services/ Information Technology department in multinational companies
• Knowledge of Agile methodology and Project Management
• Analytical skills
• Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple priorities and drive results.
• Ability to collaborate and work in team.
• Confident with management system integration/ platform interactions
• Stakeholder management
• Good knowledge of English and Italian
What’s ‘nice to have’:
• Knowledge of Salesforce
• Team player, positive attitude and willingness to share competencies
• Computer skills: Word, Power Point.
• Entrepreneurship, positive attitude, attention to details.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Work location: Roma
We offer a permanent contract
Philip Morris Italia is one of the two Italian affiliates of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.
Location: Rome, Italy