Tipologia contratto: Stage
Sede di lavoro: Genova
- Supporting the Global Commodity Manager while coordinating buyers of one’s Unit, to define the budget and the strategy for procuring goods;
- Defining the Supplier List in the Vendor List, preparing the request for proposal to send to suppliers, and managing commercial and contractual negotiation activities with the identified suppliers, to pursue the following targets: inexpensiveness, synergy, qualitative excellence and lead time optimization;
- Analysing, comparing and assessing the offers received by suppliers, also guaranteeing that they are technically checked by requesting Corporate Departments/Operational Units. Also, preparing summary tables of the final offers and recommendations;
- Drawing up the terms and conditions of contracts/purchase orders, with the support of the Legal Department and Contract Department, while also coordinating with requesting Departments;
- Supporting report analysis activities and identifying corrective measures, in agreement with the Global Commodity Manager and Vendor Management, to manage and mitigate critical issues detected while carrying out the procurement process.
- Specialist Degree in Civil or Building Engineering;
- Excellent mastery of MS Office;
- Available to travel and stay to/at worksites and joint ventures;
- Fluent English.
The following skills complete the profile:
- Excellent organizational and decision-making skills;
- Excellent communication and relational skills.