The resource, involved in the planning and scheduling of works, will take care of completing the monthly progress document, simulating different production scenarios aimed at solving the production problems, typical of these works, to ensure a periodic control of the progress status.
In particular, he/she will deal with:
- drawing up, updating and monitoring work programmes, through specific management software;
- processing data and graphics taken from the project;
- preparing Activities and Resources Planning with the Project Manager, and to analyse the critical issues by using the “Critical Path Method”;
- integrating the project’s WBS for the current work variants;
- supporting the Procurement Manager in preparing the Procurement Plan of materials/products to include in the permanent projects and works;
- Interfacing with company departments for indications of the timing of work activities;
- Preparing work progress reports for the project management and for the client.
- Master’s degree with a civil or building focus;
- Professional knowledge of the MS Project software, the knowledge of Primavera P6 Professional R8.4 would be considered plus;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and Autocad software;
- Good communication skills;
- Availability to work in different projects worldwide