Shape the future of Supply Chain. Bring your potencial to life.
You will be based in our Food Preparation site in Forlì with around 1.000 colleagues from different functions, and various nationalities. Here we are establishing the ovens and hobs main competence center with the common target to make sustainable eating the preferred choice.
We are looking for a Junior Supply Chain Operations in our team of local Supply Chain. In this role you will have the chance to get to know and learn all the aspects that make the supply chain of a complex factory work correctly. You will have the chance to interact with many internal functions, both local and central, as well as with external suppliers.
Your main tasks:
- Support the factory scheduler in his daily and weekly activities
- Plan the materials requirements
- Support the warehouse colleagues in materials flows improvement
- Participate on digitalization projects
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Management, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education
- Previous experience in Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Warehousing, as well as an educational focus on Supply Chain issues is appreciated
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SAP planning modules is a plus
Required languages: Italian language is mandatory and Fluent English (spoken and written)