Challenge the status quo and join us to shape living for the better.
We are looking for a 6 months intern be part of the Electrolux Manufacturing System Change Agent team with the opportunity to gain a wide exposure inside the manufacturing world interacting with different functions of the organization. During this internship you will have the chance to lead Lean Manufacturing methods and tools throughout the factory with the aim be safer, cleaner, more organized, and effective in all the functions connected to the manufacturing and in the office side.
Your main tasks:
- Support the implementation of Lean Manufacturing methods and tools and training to different teams, encouraging best practices knowledge by creating documentations and making them public.
- Analyse KPIs and Production costs, assess manufacturing process and propose corrective action focusing on continuous improvement and cost reduction.
- Support and take active part in preparation for the plant Lean Manufacturing annual Assessment
- Collaborate to the creation of the yearly Lean Manufacturing Action Plan.
- Student in Management Engineering or Economic
- Knowledge in MS-Office applications
- Knowledge in Excel and Power Point desirable
Required languages: Italian language is mandatory and Fluent English