Do you have passion to transform P&G’s brand building while enabling better decision-making through best in class analytics and platforms; impact business results and improving consumer’s lives every single day?
We are looking for an IT – Marketing Technologist intern in Rome (Italy)
Your responsibilities we offer to start your career will be:
Analytics: deliver real-time insights that improve our performance, update new business strategies and optimize e-Business operations. Domains include: Programmatic Media, Web, CRM, Mobile, eCommerce, Ratings&Reviews, eContent. In addition, you will partner with P&G Data Scientists to operationalize algorithms based on Big Data modelling.
Systems Integration: gain and have deep understanding of the ecosystem of systems used to drive our e-Business and their interactions to bring the best business value, including Architecture, Processes and Data Syndication for P&G’s internal and external solutions. Also, you will ensure fit-for-use of local, regional and global solutions.
Data Integration: identify and be responsible for a consumer-centric data strategy, ensuring the right set of technological and architectural choices are made to integrate and enrich our data pool. You will understand related data structure, business fit and flows across involved systems.
Automation: use technology to automatize data aggregation & syndication (ie API services) leading to real-time information flows and democratization of data access.
You will own stewardship for Cyber-security, Data and Privacy in your area.
Lead IT innovation action plan, bringing in technological disruptions into the P&G ecosystem for better e-Business results.
You will collaboration with multi-functional teams (Consumer Research, Finance, Marketing, Sales etc.)
We offer a significant internship experience in Procter & Gamble as IT Marketing Technologist :
- Meaningful and impactful project from day one in a dynamic, diverse, collaborative, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
- Scholarship and support for relocation in case you do not live in Rome
Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills and will provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise.
Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Qualifications – External
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics etc.)
- You are comfortable working with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities and have a business & consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
- Passion about discovering new things and learn quickly.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic, collaborative and “can-do” attitude
- English required (written and oral)
- Programming skills, including Python, Java, HTML/PHP, SQL. Familiar with micro-services and API calls.
- Familiar with big data / artificial intelligence environments: Azure, Google Big Cloud, AWS
- Able to access and manipulate data using big data manipulation tools (e.g. Knime, RStudio) and Data Visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, MS PowerBI)
- IT architecture for Digital operations (e.g. CRM DB, DMP/DSP, etc.)
- Analytical / statistical skills
Job locations: Rome, Lazio, Italy
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Information Technology