We offer exciting, challenging internships to outstanding students. You will be a member of the Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization, working on one or several projects around supply chain management. You will have your own responsibilities from your first day on the job and work on projects important to the success of our supply chain – not make work projects designed to keep you busy.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
With the support of your manager, daily training and mentoring, you will manage your project in a specific area as supply chain planning, logistics projects with customers or managing P&G warehousing and transportation operations.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Managing the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices
- Leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf.
- Forecasting customer demand
- Working on the sales estimations for our products
- Crafting the supply chain setups for new products
- Contributing to the management of our logistical relations with a customer
Qualifications – External
HOW TO APPLY
- Just apply online via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside your academic path.
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”
JOB LOGISTICS/SUPPLY NETWORK OPERATIONS
UNDERGRADUATE WITH INTERMEDIATE DIPLOMA, OR GRADUATE, DEMONSTRATED LEADERSHIP, STRONG ANALYTICAL CAPABILITIES AND ABILITY TO DELIVER BREAKTHROUGH RESULTS, FLUENCY IN ENGLISH. ALREADY PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE THROUGH INTERNSHIPS/WORK PLACEMENTS IN THE LOGISTICS AREA AND EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES ARE DESIRABLE.
The following conditions are needed in order to move the application forward on the process:
- Eligible for an internship (just obtaining or having obtained a university degree with strong academic results)
- Fluency in Italian and excellent ability to communicate in English
- Available for a minimum of 3 months, preferably 6 months
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following skills:
- Are courageous leaders
- Take risks
- Who make things happen
- Have passion to win
- Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
- Excellent communicators
- Set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
Sounds like you? Then, please apply online in English via the link below:
Job locations: Rome, Lazio, Italy
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Supply Network Operations/Logistics