At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Would you like to join us for a six-month internship?
Within Tetra Pak Closures into Additional Materials Department, we are looking for a Production WCM intern to apply WCM methodologies to support the results in the factory, and support the Production Team in achieving overall process and factory KPI’S.
What You Will Do
You will be involved in the following activities:
- Administration support for Production process and Pillars
- Reduction and improve cleaning inspection lubrification within WCM instruments
- Developing new training
- Data report development
- WCM promotion and skill building among operators
- Preparation of material to be presented on regular WCM audit
Who You Are
We believe you have:
- Master’s degree student in Management/ Industrial/Food Engineering or similar disciplines
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken
- Excel and PowerPoint proficient user
- A good user of Access is a plus
- Analytical and results oriented, with a solid and systematic approach to tasks
- Team player, with very good communication skills and the ability to interact with different stakeholders at many levels
- Curious, committed and eager to learn and improve day after day.