Move to improve. Bring your ideas and expertise to reality.
As a Laboratory Engineer Intern. you will be involved in testing of key functionality and safety, compliance with technical standards (internal and/or external) providing improvement proposals. You will have the opportunity to learn from our passionate team of engineers/specialists.
You will also get an introduction to our collaborative and engaging culture as well as having a cross-functional exposure within the organization from Usa to China. It’s your chance to make critical decisions that will influence not only your team, but the overall achievement of Electrolux purpose. Bring an open mind and the possibilities are unlimited.
Your main tasks:
- Support platform, technologies teams & Product Care in relevant testing, solution validation and product quality improvement
- Be involved in Product Development Process
- Collaborate in testing alignment with other location labs (China & US)
- Work with internal or external consultants or suppliers as well as manufacturers to develop solutions for better household appliances
- Be proactive in PSRA, DFMEA, PFMEA and Risk Assessment meetings
- Student or graduate in Engineering (electronic and/or mechanical)
- High personal interest for laboratory environment
- Knowledge of safety standards (especially US & Canadian) would be a plus
- Knowledge of DFMEA, DoE, PSRA, PFMEA would be a plus
- Ability to manage modifications to test samples or appliances, fault detection and root cause analysis
- Proactive, creative, open minded andable to work in a dynamic and complex environment