- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of relevant experience in customer support, with a focus on metrics and performance.
- 2 years of experience in an online advertising role.
- Experience using Google Ads or other online advertising systems.
- Proactive, organized, responsible, with an ability to work well with a team.
- Positive client-facing attitude for troubleshooting and timely resolution.
- Effective communication skills with a customer focus.
- Ability to speak and write in English
About the job
gTech Global Customer Care (gGCC) is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services and improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it’s our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
As a Solutions Consultant for YouTube, you will support the sales teams and our customers, demonstrating a passion for delivering excellent customer service and improving it. In this role, you will become a product expert, focused on handling troubleshooting tasks so that the sales teams can concentrate their efforts on client-specific activities.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshoot, and resolve issues for sales teams and Google’s advertisers. Provide emergency expert support during non-office hours when required.
- Engage with cross-functional partners to resolve issues. Support, and communicate effectively with clients.
- Work directly with large advertisers as well as internal sales teams.
- Manage sales and customer inquiries by live chat, tickets, and other channels.
- Contribute to the development of internal products and processes, including developing documentation and training materials.