Collaboration in the effective management of Market Risk for the Bank, including interest rate risk and liquidity risk.
- Support or be responsible for monitoring, measuring, analyzing and reporting market risks and liquidity risk limits and indicators of ING Bank.
- Be responsible for data gathering, calculation and other pre work necessary for pricing, valuation, and behavioral analysis of all Balance Sheet products in order to ensure a fully integrated risk analysis.
- Exposure to training and most recent theory about financial risk and regulatory requirements.
- Exposure to an international environment, in particular with Head quarter colleagues.
- An environment with strong focus on diversity and inclusion
- ING Bank’s environmental, social and governance (ESG) practices have been rated ‘strong’ by credit rating agency S&P Global Ratings (S&P).
- Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Engineering
- Knowledge about financial mathematics, financial markets, banking balance sheet
- Ability to manage data via excel, SAS, VBA or other tools
- Results oriented
- Team Work
- Good writing & communications skills in English
- Previous job experience is a plus
Duration: type of contract in line with the experience